Promote partnerships among members of the alliance and other actors to ensure synergy in influencing policies and stimulating actions that contribute to a vibrant cook stove industry and sustainable utilization of biomass.
A vibrant cook stoves sector, where actors influence policies and actions to promote adequate access to clean cook stoves and efficient utilization of biomass.
Objectives of GHACCO
- To support the development of a thriving national market for clean cook stoves
- To create a platform for enhancing capacity development of member and promoting best practices in the cook stoves sector.
- To mobilize resources for actors in the sector to upscale the production and distribution of clean cook stoves.
- To strengthen coordination, innovative ideas, influence policy and enhance information sharing among members, state sector to upscale the production and distribution of clean an improved cook stoves.
- Create a collective voice for actors in the clean cook stoves sector
- Promote awareness and raise the profile of the sector’s positive work in Ghana at the international level
- Standardize issues in production, operations, implementation, technical requirements of products quality and services in the cook stoves sector.
- Sensitize and educate citizens on the benefits and importance of using clean cook stoves.